Thursday, October 23, 2008

busy, busy, busy

I have returned to school part time. I find that this and a full time job are too much. However, Ardell keeps it all going. I think I can make it until christmas break.

However, we have had our first fever/flu incident. Ardell received shots last winter so that he would not get sick, because his lungs were not total developed when he was born. AKA. No sick baby. So, this year first thing, I get my flu shot, Robert gets the flu and the next week so does Ardell. I wasn't fond of the vomiting, but we have seen that before. The runny nose was had for Ardell to get a good night sleep, but the tempature of 100.7 degrees had mommy in an almost panick. I am very happy it was only for one night and the fever broke today.

It makes me want christmas to come faster, so that I can have more time with my family.

The up side to this week, I got my mid'term grades, 2 - A's.

1 comment:

jen and brody said...

Congrats on the two As! Glad to see you are blogging and now I know your blog so I can stalk your family, I mean, keep up do date on everything that is going on. Hee hee. Check us out on jenandbrody.blogspot.com!